Based on the decision made by the Government of the Republic of Croatia and as part of mitigating measures related to the novel coronavirus COVID-19, from Monday, May 11th 2020, Nature Park Vransko jezero will open to visitors.
In accordance with the current instructions of the Civil Protection Headquarters of the Republic of Croatian and the Croatian Institute of Public Health, only individual visitors are allowed to visit the Park. Group visits will be allowed in accordance with the new Decisions and instructions of the Civil Protection Headquarters of the Republic of Croatia and the Croatian Institute for Public Health.
As there is still a risk of transmitting COVID-19 disease, we ask visitors to adhere to measures of physical distance and hygiene standards:
• Physical distance in the outdoors: it is necessary to maintain a physical distance of 1,5 meters between people. In doing so, the child’s companion and the child do not have to maintain a physical distance. Care should be taken to avoid grouping in one place.
• It is recommended to disinfect your hands more often and to avoid touching your face, mouth and eyes with dry hands.
• Adhere to all general and hygienic measures of the Croatian Institute for Public Health:
– Wash your hands as often as possible and be sure to wash them before and after food preparation, after using the toilet, after coming from outside, after cleaning your nose and always when your hands look dirty.
– Warm running tap water and soap should be used for hand washing and if this is not possible at a given time, you can also use an alcohol-based disinfectant (at least 60% ethyl alcohol) which should be rubbed well into the palms.
– When you cough and sneeze, cover your mouth and nose with an elbow or a tissue, which you then throw in the waste bin with a lid and wash your hands. When coughing and sneezing, turn your face away from other people.
– Wearing a medical mask is mandatory if you have respiratory symptoms. Hand hygiene (washing or disinfection) is mandatory before and after removing the mask from the face.
– In order to protect yourself and others, it is recommended to use masks and gloves, especially indoors and in places where a large number of people gather (info point, toilet, etc.).
– Avoid shaking hands, hugging and kissing and keep a distance of at least 2 m when talking.
– If you have symptoms of respiratory disease (cough, sneezing, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath): stay at home and call the chosen doctor by phone (or e-mail).
– We recommend that people over the age of 65 and people with chronic diseases avoid visiting and entering crowded public areas or places.
Enjoy the spring scenes in the Nature Park Vransko jezero in a way that respects nature!